Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Meatloaf

Ingredients:
1 lbs of hamburger
1 egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/3 cup steak sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
Salt & Pepper
Dash of garlic and onion powder

Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 minutes

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
  2. Mix ingredients together
  3. Grease muffin  tins and scoop meatloaf into muffin tins
  4. Cook for 20 min
  5. Serve with veggies and mashed potatoes or rice 


My Comments:
I didn't measure everything out exactly because I thought I could guess but it ended up being a little too saucey.  Next time I will follow the directions a little closer.  I will probably add peppers and onions to give it a little more flavor as well. Over all loved this recipe! The meatloaf was even better for leftovers the next day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment